05 Sep 19
We think cinema is an experience best shared, whether with friends, family or significant others. We've therefore teamed up with Cointreau to make the next cinema trip extra special for you and your date of choice as Picturehouse customers can get a free Cointreau Fizz cocktail at selected upcoming screenings. We've also worked with them to create a special summer cocktail menu for our bars featuring a Cointreau Fizz, Sidecar, Margarita and Cosmopolitan.
We'll be offering a free Cointreau Fizz to each ticket holder for Die Hard on Friday 13 December. Show your ticket at the bar to claim your free drink!
To celebrate our partnership, we're giving away a 170th Anniversary Cointreau tote bag filled with Cointreau goodies. To enter, simply answer the following question:
Offer only available to over-18s. You may be asked for photo ID as proof of age
- Offer is only valid on advertised dates
- Offer only available to ticket holders for advertised films
- One Cointreau Fizz redeemable per ticket holder
- Show your ticket at the bar to redeem the offer
- *This offer is available to customers at 15 participating cinemas:
Bromley Picturehouse, Picturehouse Central, Clapham Picturehouse, Crouch End Picturehouse, Greenwich Picturehouse, Hackney Picturehouse, The Ritzy Brixton, West Norwood Picturehouse, Ashford Picturehouse, Cambridge Picturehouse, Exeter Picturehouse, Liverpool Fact, Cinema City Norwich, Harbour Lights Southampton, City Screen York
- Offer not applicable to any other drink, or in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is non transferable
- Offer subject to availability
- Picturehouse standard terms of admission apply
- Picturehouse standard terms & conditions apply
To celebrate the Blu-ray release of The Damned, we've got a Halloween Blu-ray bundle to give away. Win a big bundle of classic films on Criterion Collection Blu-ray just in time to scare you on Halloween!
Unsure where to start with opera? Take a look at what Met Opera has to offer this 2021-22.
To celebrate the release of The Rescue, we've teamed up with our friends at Dogwoof to give you the chance to win a prize bundle that is sure to make a splash.
One lucky winner will win a fantastic prize for two people to see & JULIET at The Shaftesbury Theatre, London.
We have a pair of tickets to give away to The Shark is Broken, playing at the Ambassadors Theatre, London from 9 October.