05 Sep 19
We think cinema is an experience best shared, whether with friends, family or significant others. We've therefore teamed up with Cointreau to make the next cinema trip extra special for you and your date of choice as Picturehouse customers can get a free Cointreau Fizz cocktail at selected upcoming screenings. We've also worked with them to create a special summer cocktail menu for our bars featuring a Cointreau Fizz, Sidecar, Margarita and Cosmopolitan.
We'll be offering a free Cointreau Fizz to each ticket holder for Die Hard on Friday 13 December. Show your ticket at the bar to claim your free drink!
To celebrate our partnership, we're giving away a 170th Anniversary Cointreau tote bag filled with Cointreau goodies. To enter, simply answer the following question:
Offer only available to over-18s. You may be asked for photo ID as proof of age
- Offer is only valid on advertised dates
- Offer only available to ticket holders for advertised films
- One Cointreau Fizz redeemable per ticket holder
- Show your ticket at the bar to redeem the offer
- *This offer is available to customers at 15 participating cinemas:
Bromley Picturehouse, Picturehouse Central, Clapham Picturehouse, Crouch End Picturehouse, Greenwich Picturehouse, Hackney Picturehouse, The Ritzy Brixton, West Norwood Picturehouse, Ashford Picturehouse, Cambridge Picturehouse, Exeter Picturehouse, Liverpool Fact, Cinema City Norwich, Harbour Lights Southampton, City Screen York
- Offer not applicable to any other drink, or in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is non transferable
- Offer subject to availability
- Picturehouse standard terms of admission apply
- Picturehouse standard terms & conditions apply
Picturehouse Entertainment's very own Paul Ridd talks about the exciting rollercoaster of a ride that is finding new films to release.
This month we talk to Felicity Jones and Director Tom Harper.
Billy Dee Williams tells a deeply honoured Sarah Cook just how wonderful it was to reprise his legendary role.
Berlinale 2019 as told by Paul Ridd, Acquisitions and Distribution Executive at Picturehouse.
It's that time of year again – time to take a look back at a year's worth of UK theatrical releases and find out our favourites at Picturehouse.