05 Sep 19
We think cinema is an experience best shared, whether with friends, family or significant others. We've therefore teamed up with Cointreau to make the next cinema trip extra special for you and your date of choice as Picturehouse customers can get a free Cointreau Fizz cocktail at selected upcoming screenings. We've also worked with them to create a special summer cocktail menu for our bars featuring a Cointreau Fizz, Sidecar, Margarita and Cosmopolitan.
We'll be offering a free Cointreau Fizz to each ticket holder for Die Hard on Friday 13 December. Show your ticket at the bar to claim your free drink!
To celebrate our partnership, we're giving away a 170th Anniversary Cointreau tote bag filled with Cointreau goodies. To enter, simply answer the following question:
Offer only available to over-18s. You may be asked for photo ID as proof of age
- Offer is only valid on advertised dates
- Offer only available to ticket holders for advertised films
- One Cointreau Fizz redeemable per ticket holder
- Show your ticket at the bar to redeem the offer
- *This offer is available to customers at 15 participating cinemas:
Bromley Picturehouse, Picturehouse Central, Clapham Picturehouse, Crouch End Picturehouse, Greenwich Picturehouse, Hackney Picturehouse, The Ritzy Brixton, West Norwood Picturehouse, Ashford Picturehouse, Cambridge Picturehouse, Exeter Picturehouse, Liverpool Fact, Cinema City Norwich, Harbour Lights Southampton, City Screen York
- Offer not applicable to any other drink, or in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is non transferable
- Offer subject to availability
- Picturehouse standard terms of admission apply
- Picturehouse standard terms & conditions apply
In celebration of Black History Month, filmmaker Tristan Bejawn created a video series on identity inspired by Shola Amoo's film The Last Tree.
Damon Wise talks about US sleeper hit Eighth Grade, a heart-melting study of teenage anxiety written and directed by YouTube comedian Bo Burnham.
Help us celebrate as Ashford turns 1 on Saturday 14 December, when tickets will be £5 all day, and if you're a member it's just £3.
The results are in! We asked Picturehouse Members to reflect on the last decade of fantastic films. From this, we've compiled a list of the 5 best films of the decade and of 2019.
Paul Ridd looks at the wealth of classic films recently added to the BBC streaming service.