05 Sep 19
We think cinema is an experience best shared, whether with friends, family or significant others. We've therefore teamed up with Cointreau to make the next cinema trip extra special for you and your date of choice as Picturehouse customers can get a free Cointreau Fizz cocktail at selected upcoming screenings. We've also worked with them to create a special summer cocktail menu for our bars featuring a Cointreau Fizz, Sidecar, Margarita and Cosmopolitan.
We'll be offering a free Cointreau Fizz to each ticket holder for Last Christmas on Friday 15 November. Show your ticket at the bar to claim your free drink!
To celebrate our partnership, we're giving away a 170th Anniversary Cointreau tote bag filled with Cointreau goodies. To enter, simply answer the following question:
Offer only available to over-18s. You may be asked for photo ID as proof of age
- Offer is only valid on advertised dates
- Offer only available to ticket holders for advertised films
- One Cointreau Fizz redeemable per ticket holder
- Show your ticket at the bar to redeem the offer
- *This offer is available to customers at 15 participating cinemas:
Bromley Picturehouse, Picturehouse Central, Clapham Picturehouse, Crouch End Picturehouse, Greenwich Picturehouse, Hackney Picturehouse, The Ritzy Brixton, West Norwood Picturehouse, Ashford Picturehouse, Cambridge Picturehouse, Exeter Picturehouse, Liverpool Fact, Cinema City Norwich, Harbour Lights Southampton, City Screen York
- Offer not applicable to any other drink, or in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is non transferable
- Offer subject to availability
- Picturehouse standard terms of admission apply
- Picturehouse standard terms & conditions apply
Film writer Damon Wise discusses why Quentin Tarantino was born to direct his new movie Once Upon A Time…In Hollywood.
Tolkien is a vibrant story detailing the rush of first love and the thrill of new friendships. Get ready to find out what helped influence and inspire some of the best-loved novels in the world.
James Mottram Rupert Goold's Judy, starring Renée Zellweger. Out in cinemas Web 2 Sep.
Book your tickets now for our Discover preview screenings of Lucy In The Sky and receive an exclusive free print on the night.
Our Audience Development Manager Leah Byrne talks to Shaun The Sheep: Farmageddon directors Will Becher and Richard Phelan about their latest stop-motion adventure.