06 Apr 23
When you bring your family to our Kids' Club, you're building their love for cinema. Tickets for Kids' Club are just £3.30 for kids and adults alike, and every weekend we bring a recent favourite or a family classic back to our screens for all to enjoy – and with our new sponsors LEGO® City, there'll be even more for your littlest cinephiles to build!
In LEGO City there's adventure and creativity around every corner, just like at the cinema! With every build comes new stories and with every story comes new challenges and limitless fun: in LEGO City, there are no limits to what you can do.
You can keep an eye out for LEGO City at selected Kids' Club screenings, where our visitors can enjoy playing with bricks before watching the film. Plus, you've got the chance to win some LEGO City prizes – read on to find out more...
To celebrate our partnership, we're running an exciting monthly competition to give your little ones the chance to win one of four LEGO City Bundles!
To be in with a chance of winning this month's prize, simply email the answer to the below question to [email protected] by 31 October to be entered into the draw.
What is the name of the titular princess in Disney's The Princess and the Frog (showing at Picturehouse Kids' Club in October)?
For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions below.
Build that love for cinema today — Visit our Kids' Club page to find out what's on.
Important Data Privacy Notice:
On entering the Contest, Picturehouse Cinemas Limited ("Picturehouse") will collect your email address and enter it into a Prize Draw for that month.
If selected as a Winner in a monthly Prize Draw, Picturehouse will contact you via email (via [email protected]) to collect your name, home address and phone number from you.
Information is being provided to Picturehouse. This information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating with you as necessary regarding the contest, to notify winners, to arrange delivery of Prizes and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. Once Picturehouse have satisfied their legal obligations relating to this Promotion, but in no event longer than one year from the end of the Promotion Period, your data will be deleted (save to the extent it may be required for the purposes of resolving a dispute relating to the Promotion, in which case it will be retained only until such dispute is resolved).
The categories of third parties with whom Picturehouse will share the data are:
• Cloud services provider which supports our online platform
• Companies that process contest winner information for tax and other compliance purposes
• Marketing companies and partners (as applicable)
• Third parties requesting winner information (as required by law)
• Governmental authorities (as required by law)
Parents/guardians of children between the ages of 4 and 18 can enter for the chance to be one of four randomly selected winners of a prize bundle of LEGO® City products to the value of approximately £150 at RRP.
Prize Draws will be conducted monthly over the Promotion Period, with 4 Winners selected from the eligible entries from that month. To enter a Prize Draw, you must email [email protected] with your answer to the monthly competition, as advertised monthly on picturehouses.com/lego. You may only enter once per Month.
This Promotion is sponsored by LEGO System A/S, Aastvej 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
To enter this Promotion you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over and be the parent or guardian of a child who is (as at the date the Entry is submitted) aged between 4 and 18. The Sponsor reserves the right at any point to verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information and/or documents it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose.
Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed and satisfactory information/documents are provided by you. Your entry must comply with the guidelines and content restrictions set out in these Rules to be eligible for entry. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, partner or immediate family member of an employee of the LEGO Group or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Promotion.
The Sponsor reserves the right to reject Entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Sponsor or Picturehouse, are in breach of the Terms & Conditions.
2. Promotion period:
You must submit your Entry within the Promotion Period, which begins at 00:01 8 August 2023 and ends 23:59  October 2023 ("Promotion Period"). The entry period for each of the monthly Prize Draws shall be the preceding calendar month of the Promotion Period, and entries will be automatically assigned to the relevant monthly Prize Draw on receipt. Any Entries received after the Promotion Period has ended shall not be valid.
3. How to enter: During the Promotion Period, simply email competit[email protected] with your answer to the monthly question.
4. Limitation on entry: One entry per household during each month of the Promotion Period. If more than one Entry per household is received per month of the Promotion Period, only the first Entry that month will be included and later Entries will be disqualified.
5. Prize(s): The Winners will receive a prize bundle of LEGO® City products to the value of approximately £150 at RRP. The first set of Prizes (for October, running until 31 October) will include: Arctic Explorer Snowmobile, Street Skate Park, Ski and Climbing Center. (total RRP: £153.97).
These Terms & Conditions will be updated each month with details on the specific LEGO® City products comprised in that months' available Prizes. Prizes will be shipped to a UK address provided by Winners at Picturehouse's expense within 45 days of receipt of the notified Winners' details (name, home address and phone number), unless otherwise specified. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize is subject to availability and the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. Selection of Potential Winners and Odds of Winning: The Potential Winner(s) will be selected at random from the pool of Entrants who posted Entries during that month of the Promotion Period. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received that month.
7. Claiming the Prize: The Potential Winner will be contacted via email by [email protected] only, on the first day of the month following the conclusion of the relevant month of the Promotion Period. Potential Winners have ten (10) days from the date of notification to provide their name, home address and phone number to Picturehouse. If, within ten (10) days from the date of notification, the Winner cannot be contacted, has not claimed their Prize, or fails to provide the required contact information, a new Potential Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received before the end of the final date of the relevant month, in accordance with the Selection procedure above.
8. Verification of Potential Winners: You may be required to prove that you are the parent / guardian of the child whose creation you entered in the Prizedraw, and that you have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions. All Potential Winners will be required to provide proof of address. Upon receipt of the personal contact details reasonably requested from you by the Sponsor and/or Picturehouse in accordance with these terms and conditions, a Potential Winner will be confirmed as the winner ("Winner").
The company responsible for handling all privacy data is Picturehouse Cinemas, 7th Floor, St Vincent House 30 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7HH.
10. Additional Rules:
● Entries will not be returned.
● If you are the Winner, you agree that the Sponsor may use your first name and town or county of residence to announce the Winner of this Promotion.
● Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entry materials, or for Entries not received prior to the entry deadline.
● The Sponsor and Picturehouse shall not have any liability and do not accept any liability for damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by Entrants relating to this Promotion to the extent permitted by law, including for delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor's or Picturehouse's liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
● Any Entry made or attempted in a manner which in the Sponsor's reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Official Rules, or by its nature is unfair to other Entrants, will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Prize Draw.
● Reporting prize winnings and paying any applicable taxes, governmental fees, and other expenses resulting from winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner unless otherwise stated; Winners are encouraged to check local tax implications.
● For a list of the Winners, contact Consumer Services [email protected]
● If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
● By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
● If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
● These Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prizedraw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group. © 2023 The LEGO Group.
Could this be Ken Loach's swansong? Our most grounded storyteller, voice of reason and all-round man of the people claims his ageing faculties prevent him from making any more films. Judging by this timely and moving story, we beg to differ. There’s plenty, it seems, left in the tank.
Picturehouse is coming to Ealing! The cinema will be an eight-screen cinema opening later this year, with a café, bar and kiosk.
Two Oscar-winning cinematic legends – Michael Caine and the late, much- missed Glenda Jackson – are reunited on screen in this uplifting and inspirational drama.
To celebrate the release of The Old Oak, we've teamed up with Studiocanal to bring you a collection of photographs that give us a glimpse into the story of the film.
If you want to know European cinema - really know European cinema - you have to know Cristian Mungiu.