06 Apr 23
When you bring your family to our Kids' Club, you're building their love for cinema. Tickets for Kids' Club are just £3.30 for kids and adults alike, and every weekend we bring a recent favourite or a family classic back to our screens for all to enjoy – and with our new sponsors LEGO® City, there'll be even more for your littlest cinephiles to build!
In LEGO City there's adventure and creativity around every corner, just like at the cinema! With every build comes new stories and with every story comes new challenges and limitless fun: in LEGO City, there are no limits to what you can do.
You can keep an eye out for LEGO City at selected Kids' Club screenings, where our visitors can enjoy playing with bricks before watching the film. Plus, you've got the chance to win some LEGO City prizes – read on to find out more...
As well as our screenings, we're running an exciting competition with LEGO City to get your little ones building! Each month, your children are invited to build a movie poster or a scene from their favourite film with LEGO bricks, and submit it to us on Instagram, using the hashtag #BuildWithPicturehouse!
We'll be picking four random submissions each month to win a LEGO City Bundle, so join in on the fun & get involved.
Please refer to our terms and conditions below.
Bring your little cinema lovers along to our very special Kids' Club Events, in partnership with LEGO City!
We're hosting pre-film play sessions at selected cinemas; inviting your kids to come down and build their own LEGO creations, with the opportunity to get them professionally photographed and turned into their very own blockbuster movie posters to take home! Your little ones will also be able to take away their own LEGO treat, before enjoying our regularly scheduled Kids' Club screenings.
Screenings are taking place at:
Build that love for cinema today — Visit our Kids' Club page to find out what's on.
Important Data Privacy Notice:
On entering the Contest, Picturehouse Cinemas Limited ("Picturehouse") will collect your Instagram handle and enter it into a Prize Draw for that month. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
If selected as a Winner in a monthly Prize Draw, Picturehouse will contact you via Instagram to collect your name, home address and phone number from you.
Information is being provided to Picturehouse, not Instagram. This information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating with you as necessary regarding the contest, to notify winners, to arrange delivery of Prizes and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. Once Picturehouse have satisfied their legal obligations relating to this Promotion, but in no event longer than one year from the end of the Promotion Period, your
data will be deleted (save to the extent it may be required for the purposes of resolving a dispute relating to the Promotion, in which case it will be retained only until such dispute is resolved).
The categories of third parties with whom Picturehouse will share the data are:
• Cloud services provider which supports our online platform
• Companies that process contest winner information for tax and other compliance purposes
• Marketing companies and partners (as applicable)
• Third parties requesting winner information (as required by law)
• Governmental authorities (as required by law)
Parents/guardians of children between the ages of 4 and 18 can enter for the chance of their Entry to be one of four randomly selected winners of a prize bundle of LEGO® City products to the value of approximately £150 at RRP.
Prize Draws will be conducted monthly over the Promotion Period, with 4 Winners selected from the eligible entries from that month. To enter a Prize Draw, you must post a picture of your child's LEGO brick movie poster or film scene to your Instagram account, which must be set to public, with the hashtag #BuildWithPicturehouse. You may only enter once per
This Promotion is sponsored by LEGO System A/S, Aastvej 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
To enter this Promotion you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over and be the parent or guardian of a child who is (as at the date the Entry is submitted) aged between 4 and 18. The Sponsor reserves the right at any point to verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information and/or documents it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose.
Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed and satisfactory information/documents are provided by you. Your entry must comply with the guidelines and content restrictions set out in these Rules to be eligible for entry. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, partner or immediate family member of an employee of the LEGO Group or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Promotion.
● The image must not contain any digitally added elements after the photo has been taken or exceed twenty-five MB in size; and
● The Entry cannot have been previously published or submitted in any Promotion or competition of any kind.
● The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including without limitation, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights infringement;
● The Entry must not disparage the Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion;
● The Entry must show only the entrant's creation, which must represent an object which is or could be built from LEGO® bricks and other LEGO® elements. Only genuine LEGO® bricks and other LEGO® building toy elements (including LEGO® DUPLO®, LEGO® Technic, and LEGO® MINDSTORMS® elements) may be used in entrant's creation.
● Entries must not show any identifiable feature of any person, or any product, trademark, or copyrighted property of any other person or business entity.
● The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
● The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
● The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state or province where an Entry is created.
The Sponsor reserves the right to reject Entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Sponsor or Picturehouse, are in breach of the Terms & Conditions. Where in the reasonable opinion of the Sponsor or Picturehouse an entry contradicts the above Content Restrictions, the Sponsor reserves the right to request the hashtag #BuildWithPicturehouse be removed.
2. Promotion period:
You must submit your Entry within the Promotion Period, which begins at 00:01 6 April 2023 and ends 23:59  October 2023 ("Promotion Period"). The entry period for each of the monthly Prize Draws shall be the preceding calendar month of the Promotion Period, and entries will be automatically assigned to the relevant monthly Prize Draw on receipt. Any Entries received after the Promotion Period has ended shall not be valid.
3. How to enter:
During the Promotion Period, simply post a picture of your child's LEGO brick movie poster or film scene to your Instagram account, which must be set to public, with the hashtag #BuildWithPicturehouse.
4. Limitation on entry:
One entry per household during each month of the Promotion Period. If more than one Entry per household is received per month of the Promotion Period, only the first Entry that month will be included and later Entries will be disqualified.
7. Intellectual Property: By posting your Entry you are providing your consent to grant the Sponsor and Picturehouse a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the entire term of duration of intellectual property rights), non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, and display such Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later
developed for the purposes of administering this Promotion, and for Promotion or marketing purposes of Sponsors or Picturehouse's products and/ or services.
If requested, entrant agrees to sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or Picturehouse or their designees to fully exploit the above-referenced license grant to the Entry. In granting Sponsor and Picturehouse such license, entrant will represent and warrant that the Entry remains unpublished and does not in any way infringe upon any third party's intellectual property rights.
8. Prize(s): The Winners will receive a prize bundle of LEGO® City products to the value of approximately £150 at RRP. The first set of Prizes (for April, running until 30 April) will include: Emergency Vehicles HQ, Vet Van Rescue, Penguin Slushy Van, Bear Stunt Bike, Fire Rescue Boat, Custom Car Garage (total RRP: £156.94).
These Terms & Conditions will be updated each month with details on the specific LEGO® City products comprised in that months' available Prizes. Prizes will be shipped to a UK address provided by Winners at Picturehouse's expense within 45 days of receipt of the notified Winners' details (name, home address and phone number), unless otherwise
specified. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternative is available. The prize is subject to availability and the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. Selection of Potential Winners and Odds of Winning: The Potential Winner(s) will be selected at random from the pool of Entrants who posted Entries during that month of the Promotion Period. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received that month.
10. Claiming the Prize: The Potential Winner will be contacted via Instagram by the official @Picturehouse account only, on the first day of the month following the conclusion of the relevant month of the Promotion Period. Potential Winners have ten (10) days from the date of notification to provide their name, home address and phone number to Picturehouse. If, within ten (10) days from the date of notification, the Winner cannot be contacted, has not claimed their Prize, or fails to provide the required contact information, a new Potential Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received before the end of the final date of the relevant month, in accordance with the Selection procedure above.
11. Verification of Potential Winners: You may be required to prove that you are the parent / guardian of the child whose creation you entered in the Prizedraw, and that you have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions. All Potential Winners will be required to provide proof of address. Upon receipt of the personal contact details reasonably requested from you by the Sponsor and/or Picturehouse in accordance with these terms and conditions, a Potential Winner will be confirmed as the winner ("Winner").
The company responsible for handling all privacy data is Picturehouse Cinemas, 7th Floor, St Vincent House 30 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7HH.
13. Additional Rules:
● Entries will not be returned. All Entries, excluding the images submitted in connection with the Promotion, shall become the property of Sponsor and may be used for other marketing activities.
● If you are the Winner, you agree that the Sponsor may use your first name and town or county of residence to announce the Winner of this Promotion.
● Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entry materials, or for Entries not received prior to the entry deadline.
● The Sponsor and Picturehouse shall not have any liability and do not accept any liability for damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by Entrants relating to this Promotion to the extent permitted by law, including for delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor's or Picturehouse's liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
● Any Entry made or attempted in a manner which in the Sponsor's reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Official Rules, or by its nature is unfair to other Entrants, will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Prize Draw.
● Reporting prize winnings and paying any applicable taxes, governmental fees, and other expenses resulting from winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner unless otherwise stated; Winners are encouraged to check local tax implications.
● For a list of the Winners, contact Consumer Services [email protected]
● If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
● By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
● If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
● These Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prizedraw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group. © 2023 The LEGO Group.
We sat down with Paul Schrader, the great American iconoclast behind the likes of American Gigolo, First Reformed, Taxi Driver (with Martin Scorsese), and his most recent film Master Gardener, starring Joel Edgerton and Sigourney Weaver.
We have partnered with our friends at MEI Theatrical and Karrot for an exciting opportunity to see your favourite characters on stage!
The Black Curriculum is a social enterprise founded in 2019 by Lavinya Stennett, working to teach and support the teaching of Black history all year round, aiming to empower all students with a sense of identity and belonging.
Here's some Fresh Takes on THE EIGHT MOUNTAINS, a profoundly moving portrait of a lifelong friendship, set against a truly magnificent Italian landscape.
To celebrate the release of the remarkable new film Still: A Michael J Fox Movie, we’ve got a cinema-lovers bundle to give away.