Book-To-Win | Gauguin From The National Gallery, London
Book to see Gauguin From The National Gallery and enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning a nights hotel stay + tickets to The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Gauguin Portraits at the National Gallery
Discover more about Paul Gauguin, one of the world's most popular and important artists in a brand-new documentary and exclusive filmed private view of the National Gallery's major exhibition The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Gauguin Portraits. Gauguin from the National Gallery, London is in Picturehouse cinemas from Tuesday 15 October.
To celebrate the release of this special cinema event, we're delighted to have teamed up with More2Screen, The National Gallery and the Trafalgar St. James hotel, to offer one lucky booker the chance to win a trip to London!
The prize includes:
- Two tickets to The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Gauguin Portraits at the National Gallery (valid 2nd – 26th January 2020).
- A One-night stay for two people in a Trafalgar King Room at the Trafalgar St. James hotel (valid 2nd – 26th January 2020). Subject to availability.
- £40 to spend in Rockwell, the new cocktail bar at the Trafalgar St. James.
- Breakfast the following morning.
- Standard class return train travel to London
The Trafalgar St. James is a luxury five-star hotel located on the edge of London's iconic Trafalgar Square. It is moments from Soho, the West End and Mayfair, and offers the curious traveller a sanctuary of style, rest and play in the heart of the capital. Art Deco features evoke the glamour of travel's golden age, while tactile furnishings, bold colour choices and playful ornamentation create the perfect playground.
The hotel has two food and drink outlets: The Rooftop, which features unparalleled views of the city, and Rockwell, a jungle-like sanctuary of the surreal, designed for drinking, dining and escaping the mayhem of central London.
Terms and Conditions apply
- One night stay for two people in a Trafalgar King Room at The Trafalgar St James Hotel, including breakfast & £40 to spend in Rockwell, valid 2nd – 26th January 2020. Subject to availability.
- For Exhibition Tickets - Valid 2nd – 26th January 2020. Subject to availability.
- Exhibition tickets and travel will be booked by More2Screen.