10 Dec 19
★★★★ Evening Standard | ★★★★ Time Out | ★★★★ Guardian
Performing at London's Trafalgar Studios, A Taste of Honey is a witty and moving depiction of working-class life in post-war Britain. The play was previously adapted into a BAFTA award-winning film, starring Rita Tushingham in her breakout role, which is often hailed as a classic of British New Wave cinema.
Directed by Olivier award-winner Bijan Sheibani, this bold new production features original music compositions - influenced by blues and soul - and rearranged songs from the jazz era performed live by the cast and accompanied by an on-stage band.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question:
• The prize is for one pair of best available Band A or Band B tickets for a performance of A Taste of Honey at Trafalgar Studios on one of the following dates, strictly subject to availability:
- Tuesday 7 January at 7.30pm
- Wednesday 8 January at 7.30pm
- Thursday 9 January at 7.30pm
-Friday 10 January at 7.30pm
• Tickets are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. Travel and accommodation are not included
• The winner is responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the prize
• Performance schedule and cast are subject to change without notice
• Picturehouse standard terms and conditions apply
We've teamed up with Smirnoff to bring a selection of cocktails to our bars over the coming months.
Here at Picturehouse, we’re as big a fan of dogs as we are of cinema. Our Dog-Friendly Screenings have been running sending tails wagging for over a year.
Check out our newly refurbished, uber-cool 'Upstairs at the Ritzy' bar and venue.
Dive into the dark heart of Hollywood in our upcoming Vintage Sundays season.