20 Apr 20
At Picturehouse we are always looking to drive our menus on, working with fresh ingredients to deliver delicious and exciting new dishes. Currently, our Food and Beverage team are working (and tasting!) tirelessly to deliver a new mouth-watering menu. Join us in our endeavour and try our dish of the month at home, giving us feedback and suggestions for future dishes.
We understand at this time that all the ingredients might not be available so we have included some adaptations that can be sourced at your local food store.
Time: Ready in 30 Minutes
(Feel free to use any Asian vegetables)
1. Preheat your deep fat fryer to 180*c
2. Add 30g GF Flour with 2g Bicarbonate Soda, 2g Celery Salt, 3g Garlic Powder, 3g Coriander Powder and 3g Onion Powder to a mixing bowl. Combine with soda water to make a light batter. Try lemon tonic water for something a little different!
3. Dust the king prawns with GF Flour then coat in the light batter placing straight into the fryer for 2-3 minutes (or until golden brown and crisp). For best results only cook a few at a time and rest on a baking tray while cooking up more (try not to eat them while resting!)
4. Meanwhile, pan-fry the Asian vegetables in sesame oil and soy sauce until the vegetables are just tender while still retaining some crisp.
5. Plate up the prawns and vegetables with some sweet chilli sauce and sweet pepper drops then garnish with coriander, sesame seeds and fresh chilli.
Ahead of the release of Tarantino's newest film Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood, we bring back the director's epically eccentric films to the big screen this summer.
Picturehouse News brings you all the 'must-sees' and 'must book for's' so you need never miss a thing.
We are thrilled to confirm that all of our cinemas are now open again.
Picturehouse Staff have been polled and Sam Clements is here to announce the best films of 2015 according to our film-loving employees.
Winocour finds a perfect and productive balance between moments of tenderness and those of explosive violence.