Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding employees of Picturehouse Cinemas Limited or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Picturehouse Cinemas Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Picturehouse Cinemas may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Picturehouse Cinemas is satisfied with the verification.
- Entrants must be over 18 and warrant such by entering this competition/prize draw.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- Entries received after the expiry date are invalid.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition/prize draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Winner(s) will be notified of the expiry date specific to the competition/prize draw via email or through the Picturehouse Facebook page (in the case of the latter the winner(s) is/are responsible for seeking out the notification themselves), dependent upon the manner in which the competition/prize draw was entered. The announced winner(s) is/are responsible for contacting Picturehouse Cinemas within a week of such notification.
- The announcement of the winner(s) will include contact details for the winner(s) to use in order to claim their prize.
- In the event the announced winner(s) does not contact Picturehouse Cinemas within the deadline outlined above the company reserves the right to issue the prize to another entrant(s) and the original announced winner(s) will have no claim to any prize issued.
- Picturehouse Cinemas will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable.
- Picturehouse Cinemas accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s). Incomplete, inaudible or illegible entries will be disqualified. Picturehouse Cinemas shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or anything else preventing entry to any competition.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition/prize draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to end or suspend the competition/prize draw; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition/prize draw. It is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and city of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this competition/prize draw.
- Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotionsubsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This competition/prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
In the event of any inconstancy between the Deal Terms and the Standard Terms then the Deal Terms take precedent.
Tickets can be purchased via the Picturehouse Website, using the Phone Room or at the Cinema. Supplements charged for 3D films and the price of 3D glasses. Subject to Availability. Standard Terms of Admission apply – see http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/Terms/ Managers decision is final. Normal age restrictions apply on film classification and the consumption of alcohol. Concession Discounts do not apply to promotional prices. Where no term is indicated in the Deal Terms then City Screen reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time by giving one months notice which will be communicated via this web page. Unless indicated otherwise all prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
GOOSEBERRY TUESDAYS at LITTLE THEATRE CINEMA, BATH
DEAL TERMS – Buy two film tickets on a Tuesday and get a third free.
STANDARD TERMS – Valid on Tuesdays only. Offer valid at Little Theatre Bath only. 1.30 supplement must be paid for 3D Films plus the 70p cost of 3D glasses if necessary. The free ticket is the cheapest ticket therefore concession prices only apply where all members of the party are eligible. Members discount only applies to the paid for ticket when all members of the party are eligible. Excludes premium-price screenings and events. Excludes free list suspended films. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other ticket offer (including Tuesday Silver Screen). Subject to availability. Only redeemable in person at the Cinema, cannot be booked online or over the phone. Managers decision is final. Normal age restrictions apply on film classification. Where no term is indicated in the Deal Terms then City Screen reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time by giving one months notice which will be communicated via this web page. Unless indicated otherwise all prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. Standard Terms of Admission apply – see
FAMILY FUN PACK at STRATFORD PICTUREHOUSE, LONDON
£20 family fun-pack includes four tickets (must include on adult and one child) and a Kids’ Combo Drink and Popcorn per child.
DEAL TERMS - Extra kids in the group get tickets for £5 (including Kids’ Combo popcorn and drink). Children must be under 15. Excludes premium-price screening and regular clubs. £2 supplement per person for 3D films. This is subject to the standard Ts & Cs above.
- The cinemas participating in the Picturehouse Rewards Scheme ("the Scheme") are Stratford Picturehouse, London and Picturehouse at FACT, Liverpool ("the Participating Cinemas").
- No other Picturehouse cinemas are participating in the Scheme and items purchased there will not contribute to Scheme members’ points totals.
Joining the Scheme
- Membership of the scheme is free and will be given on application.
- Scheme members are required to provide their first and last names, email address, mobile telephone number and date of birth.
- Scheme members are requested to provide other information including contact details and details of their preferences.
- Scheme members can request a Reward card when they visit one of the participating cinemas.
- Picturehouse Members will be signed up to the scheme automatically as part of their membership benefits.
- Picturehouse Members can use their membership card as a Reward card.
- The scheme is not open to Picturehouse staff.
- Scheme members will earn one point for each complete pound (£1) that they spend at the Participating Cinemas provided that their Reward card is presented at the time of the purchase (or added to an online purchase by using the ‘Use Membership’ facility on the website).
- Points cannot be added to a Scheme member’s account retrospectively.
- Points are added to Scheme members’ accounts overnight and so will not be ready for use until the following day.
- The Participating Cinemas may, at their discretion, hold promotions at various times to enable Scheme members to earn additional points.
- Points do not have an expiry date.
- Points have no value until converted into Rewards.
- Scheme members can use points on their account to claim Rewards offered by the Participating Cinemas.
- Details of the Rewards available will be on display at the Participating Cinemas.
- The total on Scheme Members’ accounts will be reduced by the number of points redeemed.
- The Participating Cinemas may, at their discretion, hold promotions at various times to enable Scheme members to use their points to obtain additional Rewards.
5 Points can not be used to get free tickets to premium priced events.
- If Scheme members use points to get a free ticket for a 3D film they will still need to pay the 3D supplement (including the payment for glasses).
- Scheme members must keep their accounts active by adding points or claiming rewards regularly.
- Scheme Members’ accounts will expire (and all the points will expire) if the account has not used for two years or more.
- We reserve the right to withdraw accounts at our sole discretion if we reasonably believe that there has been any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme.
- The Scheme does not have an expiry date. However, we reserve the right to end it at any time by giving a minimum of six months notice which shall be given by notifying Scheme Members on the picturehouses.co.uk website.
- The Scheme is operated by Picturehouse Cinemas Limited, Power Road Studios 114 Power Road - Chiswick - London W4 5PY
- The Scheme is operated at Picturehouse Cinemas Limited sole discretion and may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
Picturehouse Membership Terms and Conditions:
- Membership shall have the following meanings:
- Picturehouse Central located at Corner of Great Windmill Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, 2. Piccadilly, London, W1D 7DH.
- Clapham Picturehouse located at 76 Venn Street, London, SW4 0AT
- East Dulwich Picturehouse located at 116A Lordship Lane, London, SE22 8HD
- Gate Picturehouse located at 87 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3JZ
- Greenwich Picturehouse located at 180 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 8NN
- Hackney Picturehouse located at 270 Mare Street, London, E8 1HE
- Ritzy Picturehouse located at Brixton Oval, Coldharbour Lane, London, SW2 1JG
- Arts Picturehouse located at 38–39 St Andrew’s Street, Cambridge, CB2 3AR
- The Cameo located at 38 Home Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9LZ
- Cinema City located at St Andrew’s Street, Norwich, NR2 4AD
- City Screen Picturehouse located at 13–17 Coney Street, York, YO1 9QL
- Duke’s at Komedia located at 44–47 Gardner Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1UN
- Duke of York’s Picturehouse located at Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4NA
- Exeter Picturehouse located at 51 Bartholomew Street West, Exeter, EX4 3AJ
- Harbour Lights Picturehouse located at Ocean Village, Southampton, SO14 3TL
- The Little Theatre Cinema located at St Michael’s Place, Bath, BA1 1SF
- Picturehouse @ FACT located at 88 Wood Street, Liverpool, L1 4DQ
- Phoenix Picturehouse located at 57 Walton Street, Oxford, OX2 6AE
- Regal Picturehouse located at 2 Boroma Way, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 2BZ
- Stratford-upon-Avon Picturehouse located at Windsor Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NL
- Stratford Picturehouse located at Salway Road, London, E15 1BX
- Picturehouse at National Media Museum located at National Media Museum Little Horton Lane, Bradford, BD1 1NQ.
- The Membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The free tickets and discounts can be used across the following cinemas:
- Central: all Picturehouse cinemas
- London: all Picturehouse cinemas except Picturehouse Central
- Regional: all Regional cinemas except Picturehouse at National Media Museum
- Bradford: Picturehouse at National Media Museum only
- The free tickets cannot be used for premium-price events (such as Screen Arts shows) or free-list-suspended films.
- Where free tickets are used for 3D films the 3D supplement and cost of 3D glasses will need to be paid.
- By signing up to Membership the Member consents to receiving regular marketing communications from Picturehouse Cinemas Ltd. The Member’s details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Membership is valid only for the named holder and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Standard Terms of Admission apply.
- Picturehouse Cinemas Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any offers with local and national partners from the Membership benefits.
- To obtain a Student Membership, you must bring proof of status (NUS or student photo ID card) to the cinema when purchasing or collecting your Membership card.
- The two free tickets included in Student Membership can only be used by the Member or a guest of the Member who is also a student.
- Membership cannot be used to obtain a discount when buying a Family Ticket.