We are operating using the Challenge 25 scheme.
Standard Picturehouse Terms of Admission apply with additional Outdoor points below.
- Doors open at 7.30pm; the film will begin at around 9pm – as soon as it gets dark.
- The screening takes place outdoors in the open. Blankets, cushions and small picnic chairs are allowed. Deck Chairs will be supplied but availability will be limited and offered on a first-come-first-served basis. A limited number of blankets will be available for purchase. Rain ponchos will be available to purchase at the event.
- The screenings are licensed events, no alcohol can be brought in from the outside but customers can bring non-alcoholic drinks and snacks.
- A bar providing alcoholic drinks, snacks, soft drinks and popcorn will be available. We encourage all customers to pay via card / contactless.
- We will be adopting the Challenge 25 policy when selling alcohol, the Outdoor Team reserve the right to decline any sale of alcohol.
- The Outdoor Management Team reserve the right to deny admission for any reason.
- All guests are encouraged to take waste away with them and to recycle wherever possible.
- Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms may be cause for cancellation. Outdoor Management reserves the right to stop the screening at any point and cancel the remainder if the weather poses a risk to attendees.
- In the event of a cancellation before the event, we will endeavour to contact all customers as soon as possible. All customers will be entitled to a full refund if the event is cancelled either before or during the screening.
- Pets (other than guide dogs and assistance animals) are not allowed into the venue
*Exception to a dog-friendly performance, Friday 18th August - FANTASTIC MR FOX (dog-friendly). Well-behaved dogs, Dogs must remain on a lead at all times.
- All events are in open spaces and on grass. There is step-free access to all venues but some spaces have slopes and banks to be aware of. We will have accessible toilet facilities. Should you need assistance at any event, please make a member of staff aware.